The morphometic surveies in bosom in relation to age and sex and other parametric quantities including weight, size, aorta, pneumonic bole, pericardium, myocardium & A ; endocardium have been done in yesteryear but the information in this portion of the universe is missing it will give valuable information for the anatomists, doctors and cardiac sawboness
Coronary anomalousnesss although non really common but their incidence with or with out other inborn bosom diseases are once more really enlightening. The latest information on the above findings are yet to be scientifically collected in this portion of the universe.
Coronary arteria disease is a major cause of human mortality and morbidity. It is besides established that the incidence of coronary arteria disease is much higher in work forces than in adult females until the 4th 5th decennaries of life when it increases more steeply in adult females than in work forces ( Kalin and Zumoff, 1990 ) . The grounds for this difference are, nevertheless, non to the full understood. It has been speculated that the protective factor may be the female endocrine estrogen which favorably affects lipid metamorphosis decelerating down the procedure of coronary artery disease in coronary arterias ( Walsh et al. , 1991 ) . It is good known that blood flow through arterias is influenced by assorted mechanical and hydraulic factors ( Braunwald, 1992 ) , but sex differences in morphometric characteristics of coronaries like diameter and wall thickness do non look to hold attracted much attending as evidenced by dearth of publications. The present survey is, hence aimed to analyze histomorphometric characteristics of coronary arterias which may add to the apprehension of sexual differences in coronary arteria disease.
In the past surveies of lipoid in tunica intima of arterias have been done by Gross et Al ( 1934 ) , Harvey et Al ( 1963 ) , Spiro and Wiener ( 1963 ) .Clarification of relationship of systemic blood force per unit area with coronary artery disease has besides been tried by Anitschkow ( 1913 ) , Turnbull ( 1915 ) , Davis and Klainer ( 1940 ) , Bronte and Heptinstall ( 1954 ) , Morgan ( 1956 ) , Heptinstall et Al ( 1958 ) , Wilkins et Al. ( 1959 ) Paterson et Al, ( 1960 ) and Sacks ( 1960 ) .
Kumar ( 1996 ) reported the increasing pulse force per unit area of blood as a cause of arterial coronary artery disease. Kumar ( 2003 ) calculated pulsation
force per unit areas of blood in left and right human coronary arterias. But exact anatomy of human coronary arterial lipid accretion was unsure to smoke, alcohol addiction, anxiousness and high blood pressure.
Because arterial coronary artery disease begins with the increasing denseness of lipoid in adventitia intima, hence, the present survey is conducted to compare densenesss of adventitia intimal lipid interrelating with pulse force per unit areas of blood in these arterias.
For the present survey we proposed the void hypothesis that there is no important difference in the morphology of bosom and form of distribution of coronary vass and coronary artery disease in different sexes in our population in comparing to western population
To set up comprehensive morphological parametric quantities of bosom and to find correlativity of distribution of coronary vass in both sexes with accent coronary artery disease in our population.
By the analysis of anatomical fluctuation in bosom and form of coronaries we can precisely sketch the prognostic morphology and form of vasculature of human bosom in our population.This would be of extreme importance and add to the bing groups in scientific information ‘s from this portion of the universe.
MATERIALS AND METHODS
Samples of Black Marias will be obtained from the pathology section of D.U.H.S and morgues of DOW Medical Collage & A ; Sindh Medical Collage. We will analyse the cardiac size, weight, myocardial thickness, influx and outflow channels related to valves, go uping aorta and coronary vass ( there anomalies & A ; atherosclerotic position ) .
The survey will include 200 bosom samples.
This will be descriptive comparative survey
All those necropsies performed to determine cause of decease in medicoleagal instances would be included as unselected series.
Statistical analysis utilizing SPSS version 10.0 ( statistical bundle for the societal scientific disciplines, Chicago, Illinois, USA ) will be done to happen out standard divergence ( S.D ) pupil ‘t ‘ trial and Chi-square trial will be used to happen the value of ‘P. P 0.05 will be see important.
1. Aherne, W.A. and Dunnill, M.S: Morphometry. London:
Edward Arnold, pp. 155-157. ( 1982 )
2. Braunwald, E. Heart disease. A text book of cardiovascular
medical specialty. 4th erectile dysfunction. W.B. Saunders Co. , Philadelphia, pp.
1161-1199. ( 1992 )
3. Dock, W. ( 1945 ) : The preference of coronary artery disease for the
coronary arterias. Journal of American Medical Association
4. Dodge, J.T. , Brown B.G. , Bolson E.L. and Dodge H.T.
( 1992 ) : Lumen diameter of normal Human coronary arterias:
Influence of age, sex, anatomic fluctuation and left ventricular
hypertrophy or dilation. Circulation 86: 232-246.
5. Douglas, P.S. : Heart disease in adult females. F.A. Davis
Company, Philadelphia, p. 144 ( 1969 )
6. Helander, S and Levander, M. ( 1959 ) : The primary mortality
and the 5 old ages forecast of cardiac infarction Acta Medical
Scandinavia 163: 289-296.
7. Kalin. M.F. and Zumoff B. , ( 1990 ) : Sexual activity endocrines and
coronary disease: A reappraisal of the clinical surveies. Steroids
8. Macalpin, R.N. , Abbasi, A.S. Grollman, J.H and Eber, L.
( 1973 ) : Human coronary arteria size during life: A
cinearteriographic survey. Radiology 108: 567-576.
9. Moon, H.D. ( 1957 ) : Coronary arterias in foetuss, babies and
juveniles. Circulation 16: 263-269.
10. Peel, A.A.F. ( 1955 ) : Age and sex factors in coronary arteria
disease. British Heart Journal 17: 319-326.
11. Roberts, C.S. and Robert W.C ( 1980 ) : Cross sectional country
of the proximal parts of the three major epicardial coronary arterias in 98 necropsy patients with different coronary effects.Relationship to bosom weight, age and sex. Circulation 62: 953-959.
12. Velican, D. and Velican C. ( 1981 ) : Comparative survey of age
related alterations and atherosclerotic engagement of the
coronary arterias of male and female topics upto 40 old ages
of age. Atherosclerosis 38: 39-50.
13. Vlodaver, Z. Khan H.A. and Neufeld H. ( 1969 ) : The
coronary arterias in early life in three different cultural groups. Circulation 39: 541-550.
14. Walsh, B.W. , Schiff I. , Rosner B. , Green Berg, L. Ravinkar
V. , and Sacks F.M. ( 1991 ) : Effectss of postmenopausal
estrogen replacing on the concentration and metamorphosis
of plasma lipo-proteins. New England Journal of Medicine
15. Antitschkow, N. ( 1913 ) : uber dice veranderungen der Kaniuchenaorta bei experimentelle Cholesterinsteatose Beitr.
way. Anat 56: 379.
16. Bronte-stewart, B. & A ; Heptinstall, R.H. ( 1954 ) : The
relationship between experimental high blood pressure and
cholesterin induced atheroma in coneies. Journal of Pathology
and Bacteriology 68: 407.
17. Davis, D. & A ; Klainer, M.J. ( 1940 ) : Surveies in hypertensive
bosom disease. I The incidence of coronary coronary artery disease in
instance of indispensable high blood pressure. American Heart Journal 19:
18. Gross, L. Epstein, E.Z. and Kugel, M.A. ( 1934 ) : Histology of
coronary arterias and their subdivisions in the human bosom.
American Journal of Pathology 253-274.
19. Harvey, F. Watts, M.D. ( 1963 ) : The mechanism of arterial
lipid accretion in human coronary arteria coronary artery disease.
Coronary Heart Disease, P-98.
20. Heptinstall, R.H. , Barkley, H. & A ; Porter, K.A. ( 1958 ) : Relative
functions of blood cholesterin degree and blood force per unit area degree in the
production of experimental aortal atheroma in coneies,
Angiology. 9: 84.
21. Kumar, Keshaw ( 1996 ) : Increasing pulse force per unit area of blood –
A cause of coronary artery disease in arterias Journal of Anatomical
Sciences. Vol. 15 ( 1 ) : 15-19.
22. Kumar, Keshaw ( 2003 ) : Anatomy of human coronary arterial
pulsing. Journal of Anatomical Society of India. Vol. 52 ( 1 ) :
23. Morgan, A.D. : The pathogenesis of coronary occlusion
Blackwell Scientific Publications, Oxford. ( 1956 ) .
24. Paterson, J.C. , Mill, J. & A ; Lockwood, C.H. ( 1960 ) : The function of
high blood pressure in the patterned advance of coronary artery disease, Canadian
Medical Association 82: 65.
25. Sacks, M.I. ( 1960 ) : Aortal and coronary coronary artery disease in
the three racial groups in Cape Town. Circulation 9: 533.
26. Spiro, D. and Joseph, Wiener, M.D. ( 1963 ) : All right construction of
coronary arteria. Coronary Heart Disease p-11.
27. Turnbull, H.M. ( 1915 ) : Changes in arterial construction and
their relation to syphilis. Quarterly. Journal of Medicine 8:
29. Wehn, P.S. ( 1957 ) : Pulsatory activity of peripheral arterias.
Norse Journal of Clinical & A ; Laboratory Investigation
9: Suppl. 30:1.
30. Wilkins, R.H. Roberts, J.C. & A ; Moses, C. ( 1959 ) : Autopsy
surveies in coronary artery disease Part III. Circulation 20: 527.